Home | About ILR | Contacts | Partnerships | Transcription Services | Programs | Services |  

Tri-County Information and Referral

211 info - Human services information for Portland/ Vancouver area. Dial 2-1-1

City of Portland/Multnomah County Information and Referral: 503-823-4000

Clackamas County Mental Health and Addiction Information, and 24 Hour Emergency services: Phone 503-655-8401, Toll-free number 1-888-651-2134

Clackamas County Social Services On-line Community Resource Guide
Information and Referral Line: 503-794-8066
e-mail informationandreferral@co.clackamas.or.us
Spanish I&R Line: 503-794-8001
Housing Info: 503-794-5750

Free Credit Reports from All Three Agencies, Once Per Year: www.annualcreditreport.com

Governor's Advocacy Office

Housing Connections - Assistance locating housing that meets your needs (listings for Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, and Clark counties)

Lifespan Respite Care Info: 503-794-8065

Multnomah County 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 503-988-4888

Multnomah County Aging and Disability Services Helpline: 503-988-3646 (voice) 503-988-3683 (TTY)

Multnomah County Health Department Health Information and Referral:

Oregon Helps - Find out which benefits and programs you might be eligible for http://www.oregonhelps.org

Ride Connection offers assistance in reviewing your local transportation options. Please call: 503-226-0700, or 800-735-2900

Social Services Information and Referral: http://www.communityaction4u.org

Washington County 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis/Intake line: 503-291-9111.

Washington County Community Action Organization: (503) 648-6646

If you have any questions about abuse or need a safe, confidential space to talk, please contact ILR or specifically May Altman. Other numbers to contact would be Multnomah County Aging and Disability Services Helpline at 503-988-3646, or Portland Women's Crisis Line at 503-235-5333.

- Top -

Email this page

Feb 15, 2005